Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beacon Hill






Josh and I got lost in the Beacon Hill area one day. It was my fault...I bet you all knew that already though. I had this great idea of taking him on our own little tour together through some places I had researched in the Beacon Hill area. This is a wealthier area and historical as well. The tour was supposed to begin at The Massachusetts State House and end at the Cheers bar...well it dropped us off and then we had to find the State house and then the right street to begin our tour...we had fun getting lost though and the streets were beautiful. The picture of the door with the "10" on it is where Louisa May Alcott lived. She wrote the novel "Little Women" The other pictures are just randoms and then of course the state house and the bar :)

No comments: