Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Awakening




We did get an offer on our home and are now just waiting for the buyers to sell their house. It is exciting but daunting for sure! It is so hard to remember to "give it to Him" because He knows what is in the cards, even though I know that...it is hard for me to let that happen especially when I am the most impatient person in the world. The good news is that we have options and we have each other! That is all that matters. I am just praying for a quick answer and a good outcome.

In the meantime, I am focusing all of my energy on our children and the new kids that joined my little daycare group. So far it has been a positive thing. It has been a lot of work and a lot of adjustment but there is more laughing and learning than crying!

Finley Scott Mosier was born last weekend and will join us in approximately 6-8 weeks! The kids are excited to have another cousin and I am thrilled to be having a baby in the house again. The baby in the house will be 3 in a month (Beckett) and the daycare baby of the house(Chloe) is 2 this week! Where does the time go?

No comments: